Superannuation is a long-term savings vehicle designed to provide you with income during retirement. If you have retired or are approaching retirement, converting your superannuation balance into one of our pension products can ensure that you receive a steady income stream and may provide a tax effective solution for your superannuation savings.
Perpetual’s superannuation and retirement solutions aim to help you meet your retirement goals on your journey from employment through to retirement. We offer a range of superannuation solutions that are flexible, convenient and can help you reach retirement with the funds to enjoy the lifestyle you want in retirement.
- WealthFocus offers simplicity, choice and value. It provides a single point of access to some of Australia’s and the world’s most highly regarded investment managers, with no separate administration fee charged
- WealthFocus Super – build your retirement savings in WealthFocus Super from either Employer or personal contributions. Life insurance options are available to protect you and your family.
- WealthFocus Pension – once you’re ready to retire, WealthFocus pension provides you with the flexibility to choose the amount and frequency of your income payments. What’s more, all payments are tax-free once you’re aged 60 and over
- Offers the choice of multi-asset class (diversified options) or single-asset class option, allowing you to tailor an investment portfolio that meets your individual needs.
- Select Super allows you to save for your retirement and protect your wealth along the way by accepting all eligible contributions made by you or on your behalf as well as offering death, disability and salary continuance insurance cover to eligible members.
- Select Pension pays you a regular income from your accumulated superannuation when you retire (or meet another condition of release under superannuation law).
- Suitable for investors who seek a wide range of investment options and the convenience of consolidated reporting, but do not wish to manage the administrative and compliance burden of maintaining their investments.
- Designed to help you achieve your pre-retirement, transition to retirement, and post-retirement needs offering both a Superannuation and Pension solution which includes the convenience of consolidated portfolio reporting.
ANNUAL OUTCOMES ASSESSMENTS – SUPERANNUATION
The Annual Outcome Assessments of the superannuation funds are available below:
Perpetual Superannuation Limited (PSL) is the trustee of the Fund. View all details for the Trustee and its Operations including executive remuneration.
Choose from a broad range of investment options, managed by Perpetual and other leading investment managers.
Easily manage your super investments with features such as online access, regular savings plans and optional personal insurance cover.
We have been recognised through industry awards, including the 2013 AFR Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards Fund Manager of the Year & Morningstar Australian Fund Manager of the Year for 2013 and 2014.
If you want greater control over your investment strategy and have $400,000 or more to invest, one of Perpetual’s DIY super fund service solutions could be suitable for you.
Regardless of the current size of your super pot or the complexity of your financial circumstances, well-executed super strategies can make a substantial difference to your financial wellbeing.