Matt Sherwood, Perpetual’s Head of Investment Strategy, discusses why tightening US financial conditions will cause market volatility to persist in 2016.
- Volatility appears to be the “new normal” – what are the driving forces of this volatility?
- What’s the outlook for inflation and growth this year and next?
- What are the macro portfolio effects from a structurally weak growth world?
- What would be the implications of many rate rises?
- Which regions are favourable in the current investment terrain?
- What are the investment risks in 2016?