Trust Management, Cashflow Waterfall
Workflow and automation to enable the end-to-end trust management process
- Automate the end-to-end trust management process: Data management, Cashflow waterfall, Portfolio compliance and triggers
- Reporting – management, investor, rating agency and regulatory
- General ledger integration
- Leverage Perpetual’s expertise and experience in trust management
End-to-end, digital portfolio funding and pool selection solution
- Digitise funding processes from pool selection to investor reporting
- Loan pool selection and optimisation
- Manage funding and collateral
- Automated warehouse monitoring and covenant management
- Forecast and report on liquidity
- Select pools to achieve desired tranche ratings and credit enhancement levels and determine optimal loan allocations
Investor and RBA Reporting Analytics
Meeting and exceeding the RBA standards
- Comprehensive history of RBA submissions over time, including current real-time status
- Analyse and visualise loan-level data quality and validation trends
- Compare data validation trends against other de-identified market participants
- Check data privacy settings and compare against other market participants
- Visibility of permitted investor activity accessing RBA reported data via the ABSPerpetual.com website
- Ability to conduct self-service investigation of the above items
Australia Accounting Standards Board (AASB) 9/IFRS9 loss provisioning
The solution is purpose built and designed from the ground up to support Australian treasury and finance teams and one of Australia’s leading trust managers.
All modules are designed to meet Australian regulations and standards.
Digitally governed processes across the platform mitigate human error while automated data feeds from core systems and third-party sources require zero manual handling.
Scalability is enhanced because key design and development resources work with you to deliver capability upgrades generating real business value.
To find out more:
Contact Huw on +61 423 877 047 to discuss how our Perpetual’s Treasury and Finance modules can reduce risk, enhance the investor experience and free your team to focus on growth, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEET THE TEAM
Huw Moorcraft is an Account Director for Perpetual Corporate Trust with responsibility for business development, across the Perpetual BI - Data and Analytics Solutions.
Huw has recently joined Perpetual following 10 years of software account management in to the banking and financial services sector. Predominantly focussing on risk management, operating model & automation, he has experience helping both smaller and globally significant banks re-imaging and restructure their three lines of risk management.
Huw joined Perpetual early in 2019 in order to help take to market the newly unified DAS business (ex Risk Managers Round Tables and Perpetual Data and Analytics Solutions).
Glen has responsibility for sales and marketing strategies across Funds Management, Debt Markets and Perpetual Digital service offerings. He has spent the past seven years managing the PCT sales team and its growing client base in Australia, the Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas. His strengths are in developing client relationships and executing against business development and marketing strategies - skills he has honed over 20 years in the financial services industry.
Prior to Glen’s current role, he was the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing in Perpetual’s Singapore business, where he was instrumental in growing the company’s Asian trustee business. He was primarily responsible for helping clients list their fund vehicles on the Singapore Stock Exchange as well as assisting them with cross-border transactions into Australia.
Glen holds a Bachelor of Accounting and sits on the Perpetual Corporate Trust Investment Committee.