Safe custody of assets is vital, whether you’re a global or domestic investment manager, an established lender or an innovative boutique, safe custody of assets is vital.
An independent custodian can save you money and generate value for your investors
As custodian, Perpetual Corporate Trust acts as your agent. Our role is to hold, safeguard and administer assets including cash, property, mortgages, private equity, infrastructure and debt protecting interests of investors. These assets are held and managed in accordance with a custody agreement and any regulatory obligations.
As custodian, we’re also obliged to act on properly authorised instructions.
Secure Assets and documentation
Reduce regulatory costs
Client Case Studies
Scale and Strength
Experience and Expertise
- We are a market leader in the real asset custody space and currently oversee approximately $127bn (as at 31 December 2017).
- We manage ongoing liaison with clients’ banks, maintaining over 2,600 trust bank accounts and processing around 33,000 payments per month.
- We are one of the largest document custody providers to the country’s major finance institutions.
- Our state of the art records management system allows us to be flexible in the way we receive, verify and store documentation.
- We safeguard more than 600,000 security packets either electronically or via secure vault facilities. We verify documentation accuracy and completeness for approximately 9,000 loans per month.
- We verify documentation accuracy and completeness for approximately 9,000 loans per month.
Looking for help?
If you’re looking for help to launch or manage an unregistered investment scheme or holding structure, Perpetual’s experts can help you do it quickly, efficiently and effectively.