Resolving your complaint is important to us
We are committed to providing high quality services and products so if you have a complaint, please let us know. We will investigate your concerns as quickly as possible to resolve them to your satisfaction.
To assist us in helping you:
1. Gather all your supporting documents, think about the questions you want answered and how you would like your complaint resolved.
2. Contact us and explain your concerns:
Phone 1800 022 033
One of our consultants will review the situation and if possible, resolve it straight away. A quick call is all that’s required to resolve most issues.
If you are a client of Perpetual Private Clients, we recommend that you contact your Adviser in the first instance to resolve any matters.
3. If, at this stage, the matter hasn’t been resolved to your satisfaction, please write to our Client Services Manager. Include the details of your complaint and any supporting documentation.
Attn: Manager, Service & Operations
GPO Box 4171
Sydney NSW 2001
What happens next?
- We’ll acknowledge your complaint within five business days from when we receive it.
- We’ll aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, if not immediately. While most matters can be resolved quickly, more complex issues may take longer. By law, we are required to respond and finalise your complaint within a maximum of 90 days for superannuation product related matters, and 45 days for non-super product matters.
- We’ll let you know the outcome and reasoning in relation to your complaint as soon as possible.
- For more complex matters, we will keep you informed of the progress and let you know when you can reasonably expect a response.
What if the issue is not resolved?
If however, despite our best efforts, you believe that your complaint has not been satisfactorily dealt with, you may contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) to have your complaint heard and determined.
Contact details for AFCA are:
1800 931 678
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001