In a post Covid world, many NFPS are going to have to rethink how and where they operate and how they fund their mission. Good government relations will be crucial to those decisions because, as government relations expert, Neil Pharaoh, points out, government sets the ground rules for NFP operations – and fund up to half their work.
In this video, Neil examines the current state of government relations in the social sector. In conversation with Perpetual’s Caitriona Fay, Managing Partner, Perpetual Private, Neil explores:
- Why good government relations is a vital part of an NFP’s strategy
- Who should be responsible for government relations
- How to do it well
- Why turning up your government relations efforts only in a crisis may be a missed opportunity.
Download our White Paper – How NFPs Should Engage with Government - below and learn more about:
- The optimal funding level for government relations
- The role of the board
- Crisis management
- Best practice in government engagement
- How to manage government relations strategically.