Managing securitisation transactions securely, efficiently and effectively
- Access to cloud-native platform with enhanced security for investor and deal participants
- Issuers and lead managers are able to use self-service functionality to create trusts, upload and download a range of trust reports in multiple formats and manage investor permissions
- Investors can view and download all trust information across multiple issuers in the one location (via the Deal Room module)
- Receive email alert notifications when new trust documentation and information is available
- Sort, filter and search function for trusts and reports
- Publish trusts and reports with precision and different levels of access to investors
Loan analytics across eight asset classes
Drawing on a unique data set to deliver vital analysis and insights, this module reduces the time, risk and effort involved in data manipulation.
- Automate manual data processing and eliminate cumbersome, error-prone spreadsheets
- Create graphical reporting linking business strategy to portfolio composition and trends
- Quickly and easily generate reports or dashboards to meet board or management needs
- Segment and drill down within visuals across key loan, borrower, and security data dimensions down to postcode
- Integrate data sets from disparate lending systems to create a single source of truth across multiple asset classes
Analyse and visualise key RMBS and security performance metrics to deliver vital analysis and insights
- Enrich and automate data transfer from core systems and third-party sources
- Quickly and simply compare trust performance on key metrics, both via visualisations and core data
- Ability to import additional data for comparison
- Access a unique data set via Australian Data Warehouse with over 30 lenders, 20 years’ history and $80 bn of public RMBS*
- Perform collateral trend analysis from original to current balance
- Use interactive reporting and visualisation against the Aggregated Market, Master Trust(s) or Series Trust(s)
Mortgage Market Analytics
Improve your risk management and mortgage portfolio processes with the latest insights drawn from $80bn of mortgage performance data
- Compare your arrears book 30 lenders and $80bn of mortgages*
- Gain access to data and insights on current and historical arrears performance
- Segment and drill down analytics across geographies and key loan, borrower and property data dimensions
- Automate manual data processing and eliminate cumbersome, error-prone spreadsheets.
- Visualise loan performance down to key loan and borrower attributes
- Produce dynamic dashboards exportable into Board reports and executive packs
Portfolio management and compliance
Automated portfolio and compliance monitoring to improve accuracy, deliver early warning alerts and prevent compliance breaches
- Access an automated, standardised granular data set from core systems to the dashboards
- Perform visual analysis of key trends and insights, removing reliance on spreadsheets and reducing key person risk
- Enrich analysis with unique data set going back 20 years, from over 30 lenders and $80bn of public RMBS*
- Reduce cyber risk with a secure data transfer module from the issuer to the investor
- Implement business rules to automatically track portfolio performance against key constraints, events and legal covenants
- Fast-track compliance across loan eligibility criteria, portfolio parameters, amortisation events and other custom business rules
- Drill down to problem loans contributing to breached rules
- Receive configurable automated email and text alerts for warning levels and breaches
Simple and sophisticated portfolio and deal comparison and benchmarking
- Access a unique data set (Australian Data Warehouse: over 30 lenders, 20 years’ history and $80bn of public RMBS)*
- Quickly and visually compare trusts’ performance and composition across key metrics
- Compare pool metrics by numerous borrower and loan attributes
- Analyse visual comparison of period-on-period changes in trust or issuer performance and composition
- Quickly access greater insight into how public transactions and your private deals compare with each other across a range of attributes
- Automate pre-deal analysis and ongoing portfolio monitoring
- Obtain self-service portfolio insights in your private and market deals - arrears, composition, performance
- Leverage automated portfolio compliance, triggers and alerts
Underpinned by a unique data set going back 20 years, covering over 30 lenders and $80bn in public RMBS*. Modules also support additional investor data from existing data sources and deliver automated, standardised granular datasets from ABS issuers to investors.
Automates email and text alerts issued for warning levels and breaches across a range of portfolio rules. Digital governance of key processes mitigates errors.
Continuously enhanced platform to give you the operational agility to pursue new business opportunities.
Delivers increased business scalability by focusing key, skilled resources on developments delivering real business value.
To find out more:
Contact Huw on +61 423 877 047 to discuss how Investor and Market Intelligence can help you reduce risks and operational errors – and free your team to focus on new investment opportunities, or email email@example.com.
MEET THE TEAM
Huw Moorcraft is an Account Director for Perpetual Corporate Trust with responsibility for business development, across the Perpetual BI - Data and Analytics Solutions.
Huw has recently joined Perpetual following 10 years of software account management in to the banking and financial services sector. Predominantly focussing on risk management, operating model & automation, he has experience helping both smaller and globally significant banks re-imaging and restructure their three lines of risk management.
Huw joined Perpetual early in 2019 in order to help take to market the newly unified DAS business (ex Risk Managers Round Tables and Perpetual Data and Analytics Solutions).
Glen has responsibility for sales and marketing strategies across Funds Management, Debt Markets and Perpetual Digital service offerings. He has spent the past seven years managing the PCT sales team and its growing client base in Australia, the Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas. His strengths are in developing client relationships and executing against business development and marketing strategies - skills he has honed over 20 years in the financial services industry.
Prior to Glen’s current role, he was the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing in Perpetual’s Singapore business, where he was instrumental in growing the company’s Asian trustee business. He was primarily responsible for helping clients list their fund vehicles on the Singapore Stock Exchange as well as assisting them with cross-border transactions into Australia.
Glen holds a Bachelor of Accounting and sits on the Perpetual Corporate Trust Investment Committee.