Superannuation is a long-term savings vehicle designed to provide you with income during retirement.
Perpetual’s superannuation solutions aim to make it easier to save for retirement. We offer a range of superannuation solutions that are flexible, convenient and can help you reach retirement, ready to enjoy it.
- Designed for employees and the self-employed.
- Create your own portfolio from over 60 investment options across major asset classes, managed by Perpetual and other expert investment managers.
- Designed for employees, employers and the self-employed who want an easy to use super fund.
- Flexible contribution and savings features.
- Choose from 10 multi-manager investment options that make it easy to manage your money and meet your retirement objectives.
- Suitable for investors who seek a wide range of investment options and the convenience of consolidated reporting, but do not wish to manage the administrative and compliance burden of maintaining their investments.
- Designed for pre-retirement, transition to retirement, and post-retirement needs.
Looking for Lost Super?
The Australian Eligible Rollover Fund (AERF) is an eligible rollover fund registered with APRA. This means that the AERF can accept member benefits from other super funds for people who may have lost contact with that fund or are no longer eligible for membership of that fund. All super funds are required by law to nominate an eligible rollover fund to receive their lost or ineligible members.
Regardless of the current size of your super pot or the complexity of your financial circumstances, well-executed super strategies can make a substantial difference to your financial wellbeing.