Your patients come to you looking for expertise and experience. For the ability to sift through the data – symptoms, test results, in-depth conversations - to understand what’s happening to them and outline a path back to health.
If truth be told, they’re looking to you for the caring but reasoned voice that helps them make vital decisions – and make them now.
It’s the same with financial decisions. The specialists we talk with share similar concerns.
- Turning practice/consulting income into capital that replaces that hard-earned income later in life. Capital that gives them the freedom to live the life they’ve dreamed of.
- Building that capital without spending anxious hours on the investment decisions involved: not just “shares, super, property or bonds?” But which shares and what kind of super?
- Building that capital without spending hours on the admin – performance, taxation, investment structures etc.
- Getting expert help to make disciplined, data-based investment decisions – the kind that ignore short-term noise and focus on long-term goals.
- Protecting their family and their practice by matching their insurance to their changing situation – bigger families, homes and debts, higher income, more responsibilities.
Analysing evidence and applying experience
Getting expert opinions – and sometimes more than one
Reviewing the ‘treatment’ methodically and regularly
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT
At Perpetual you get sophisticated advice that makes life less complex. Please call Michelle Gianferrai, National Medical Segment on 0421 446 513 or arrange an appointment by clicking the link below
Michelle oversees the National Medical Segment at Perpetual Private.
Michelle is passionate about helping medical specialists realise the importance of taking care of their financial affairs. Drawing on her 15 years of experience, Michelle applies her expertise and technical knowledge to help doctors understand the impact of how starting to plan early can have a significant impact on their lifestyle when they want to start reducing the number of hours they work.
At Perpetual, Michelle works with a specialist team of advisers who guide doctors through easy to implement, action steps to create financial security for themselves and their families, allowing them to spend more time doing the things they enjoy most.
Outside of work Michelle loves spending time with her husband and two children. She enjoys playing tennis, going for walks and to the beach, and exploring Sydney.