Whether you’re the recipient of a compensation payment or responsible for someone who’s been injured, choosing the right professional partner to help you manage can set the foundations for long-term financial security.
For many years Perpetual has assisted people who have suffered a serious injury. We begin by listening to what you really need and seeking to understand your unique situation so we can build a strong long-term relationship.
We then apply our experience, financial knowledge and professional insight to your individual needs and work with your solicitor and other professional advisers to achieve the best result for you.
Perpetual offers you financial expertise, experience and a long history of service - all the qualities you need in a partner for the future.
Perpetual can help secure your financial future by understanding your long-term requirements and then providing crucial financial expertise - ranging from tax and superannuation strategies to cash flow management and paying regular household, medical and care bills on your behalf.
Perpetual has been acting as a financial manager and trustee since 1886. We help protect your interests by safeguarding the longevity of your funds, ensuring funds are spent in your interest and managing financial record keeping and reporting. You can rely on Perpetual’s team to support you long into the future.
Perpetual’s experienced team can help with everything from major asset purchases (including modified homes or vehicles) to ongoing property maintenance. We also work with you to ensure the appropriate use of funds in search of medical solutions and by liaising with care agencies, health professionals, care facilities and governing bodies.
Our focus is on building a long-lasting personal relationship. We can help you with big issues, such as buying a house. We also help with everyday matters – because we understand that sometimes help with the small things means the most.
Some of the ways we can help:
- Assisting with the purchase, or modification, of a motor vehicle
- Assisting with the purchase of a purpose-built home or modifying your current home
- Liaising on your behalf with private care agencies, health professionals, care facilities and government bodies.
We provide you with a team of experts to help you manage your financial future. We will work closely with you to understand your short-term and long-term goals to ensure your money lasts.
Our financial services include:
- Securing your future by investing your assets to ensure your needs are met
- Advising on tax and superannuation strategies that deliver good results over the long-term
- Assisting you with budgeting and cash flow management
- Managing day-to-day financial tasks such as paying household, medical and care bills.
Perpetual acts as your financial manager and trustee, and independently monitors the management of your trust.
We look after your interests by:
- Ensuring that your care needs are met and that the money lasts
- Taking care of trustee and financial management record keeping and reporting
- Reporting to governing bodies as required
- Helping you insure your primary carers against death, illness or injury.
SUPPORT FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
Over 750 personal injury clients place their trust in Perpetual. To find out how we can help you or your clients, phone our Personal Injury team on 1800 631 381 or complete the form below.