In today's constantly shifting business environment, there's a lot to think about if you’re an accountant growing your practice. There’s competition, evolving regulation, new technology and ever-changing client needs. It's a challenging time.Perpetual listens to the challenges and opportunities facing accountants, continually evolving our Partnership Program by developing and sourcing expert solutions to help you grow.
We understand that accountants choosing to specialise need to partner with trusted experts to deliver value to clients and grow their practices. Partnering with Perpetual as one of your trusted experts comes with access to a Partnership Program with a range of Program solutions tailored to your needs.
Partner with a panel of trusted experts
Community of like-minded accountants
Finding trusted partners to help you more efficiently manage your business can be a never-ending task, one which often gets deferred in the interests of focusing on your core business.
So we’ve done the hard work for you and have partners who can help you:
- Manage AFSL compliance - Cowell Clarke Connect is an online compliance portal to centralise and simplify your ongoing compliance obligations. We also have a training and policies package for those who have chosen to remain unlicensed.
- Run your business efficiently and generate client insights with a range of technology providers.
Shifting revenue from tax compliance to business advisory is a challenge facing most accountants in practice. So we’ve sourced a range of solutions to help your practice profitably grow advisory services.
- Practice Advice Essentials is Bstar’s training course to help you enhance your advisory skills and better balance the compliance and advisory revenue in your practice.
- Increase advisory revenue – with client facing tools from our technology partners Veda and SAI Global.
- We can also provide access to Accounting-specific consulting services and benchmarking reports relevant to your practice.
We have long-term relationships with many accounting practices so we understand your business, your clients and know how to work with you to deliver integrated advice to clients.
Perpetual works with individuals and families in pursuit of their goals - protecting and growing their wealth and advising on estate planning, bespoke investment portfolios, philanthropy and more.
When you refer your clients to Perpetual, you can take comfort in knowing we respect your status as the primary and trusted advisor to any shared clients, and that we only offer your clients financial advice and services that complement those offered by your practice.
As a licensed and regulated trustee, we are held to the highest standard of fiduciary care, and as such we know how to look after your clients and put their interests first and foremost.