In today's constantly shifting business environment, there's a lot to think about if you’re an accountant growing your practice. There’s competition, evolving regulation, new technology and ever-changing client needs. It's a challenging time.Perpetual listens to the challenges and opportunities facing accountants, continually evolving our Partnership Program by developing and sourcing expert solutions to help you grow.
Partner with a panel of trusted experts
Community of like-minded accountants
- Manage AFSL compliance - Cowell Clarke Connect is an online compliance portal to centralise and simplify your ongoing compliance obligations. We also have a training and policies package for those who have chosen to remain unlicensed.
- Run your business efficiently and generate client insights with a range of technology providers.
- Practice Advice Essentials is Bstar’s training course to help you enhance your advisory skills and better balance the compliance and advisory revenue in your practice.
- Increase advisory revenue – with client facing tools from our technology partners Veda and SAI Global.
- We can also provide access to Accounting-specific consulting services and benchmarking reports relevant to your practice.
Want to know more?
For more information about how the Perpetual Partnership Program can help your practice, please contact your local Partnership Executive or register your interest in joining the program. A Perpetual Partnership Executive will be in touch to discuss next steps.