In today's constantly shifting business environment, there's a lot to think about if you’re an accountant growing your practice. There’s competition, evolving regulation, new technology and ever-changing client needs. It's a challenging time.Perpetual listens to the challenges and opportunities facing accountants, continually evolving our Partnership Program by developing and sourcing expert solutions to help you grow.
Partner with a panel of trusted experts
We help accountants who have chosen to be specialists find the right panel of trusted experts to partner with to deliver value to clients and grow their practice.
Community of like-minded accountants
Our members benefit from positive, active relationships with each other. They engage with, and learn from each other and the Perpetual team at local educational and networking events.
Some solutions are complimentary and others have a cost negotiated by Perpetual on your behalf. Accountants who refer clients to Perpetual have the opportunity to be reimbursed for the cost of program solutions. The reimbursement threshold commences at four referrals per year.
- Manage AFSL compliance - Cowell Clarke Connect is an online compliance portal to centralise and simplify your ongoing compliance obligations. We also have a training and policies package for those who have chosen to remain unlicensed.
- Run your business efficiently and generate client insights with a range of technology providers.
- Practice Advice Essentials is Bstar’s training course to help you enhance your advisory skills and better balance the compliance and advisory revenue in your practice.
- Increase advisory revenue – with client facing tools from our technology partners Veda and SAI Global.
- We can also provide access to Accounting-specific consulting services and benchmarking reports relevant to your practice.