Perpetual WealthFocus Wholesale Pension Plan
A flexible retirement income solution offering wide investment choice.
- Offers account based pensions and 'transition to retirement pensions'.
- Choose from over 75 investment options across all major asset classes.
- Flexible income and withdrawal features.
Flexible income and withdrawal features
The Perpetual WealthFocus Wholesale Pension Plan allows you to withdraw a regular income (through a pension). You can choose the frequency of income payments and also alter the amount as your needs change. In some cases, you may also be able to withdraw lump sums. If you’re 60 years of age or over, you generally won’t pay tax on the income you receive from your WealthFocus pension.
Wide investment choice
Choose from a wide range of quality investment options to meet your retirement needs. Access cash, fixed income, Australian and international shares property and diversified funds managed by Perpetual and other highly rated investment managers.
- Min. Initial Investment - $20,000
- Min. Additional Investment - N/A
- Online account access and switch investment options
- Dollar cost averaging plan
- Pension Refresh
Have you worked in the UK? WealthFocus Pension has QROPS status
If you have retirement savings in the UK and are now an Australian resident, you may benefit from transferring your funds to a qualifying Australian pension fund, such as Perpetual WealthFocus Pension Plan (QROPS500667). If you are in this situation, we suggest you read our booklet and seek advice from a financial adviser.
Ways to invest
- 1800 022 033
- Download the PDS part 1
- Download the PDS part 2
- Important information & continuous disclosure
- Request a PDS by mail