Perpetual WealthFocus Investment Advantage
Perpetual WealthFocus Investment Advantage allows you to create and manage your own investment portfolio and take advantage of unique tax benefits.
- Choose from over 70 investment options.
- Access major asset classes including Australian and international shares, property, fixed income, cash and diversified investment options.
- Options managed by Perpetual and external fund managers available
Pay no initial contribution fee
When you invest in Perpetual WealthFocus Investment Advantage directly with us, you receive a rebate equivalent to the value of the initial contribution fee from Perpetual Trustee Company Limited.
A high quality, diverse investment menu
Perpetual WealthFocus Investment Advantage allows you to tailor a diversified investment portfolio. You can access a wide range of asset classes and funds managed by Perpetual or one of more than 35 other highly rated investment managers. View all investment options and performance.
Unique tax benefits
Through an ATO product ruling (PR 2012/7), Perpetual WealthFocus Investment Advantage can offer the following unique tax benefits – unlike any other investment solution.
Switch investment options without triggering capital gains tax (CGT)
You can move across investment options within WealthFocus Investment Advantage funds without triggering CGT.
Partially withdraw funds without CGT
If you withdraw a portion of your investment, CGT will only apply if the amount you withdraw exceeds the amount of your initial investment.
CGT discount on all withdrawals after 12 months
Additional investments in Perpetual WealthFocus Investment Advantage don’t change the acquisition date of your investment. This means that if you withdraw your investment, as long as your initial investment is held for 12 months or more, the 50% CGT discount will be available (where applicable).
Easily manage your investments
- Dollar cost averaging
- Regular savings plan available
- Online access
- Invest via BPay, direct debit or cheque
- Minimum initial investment $2000
- Investment per Investment Options $1,000 ($100 by savings plan)
- Minimum additional investment $1,000
Ways to invest
General enquiries: 1800 022 033