The Ramaciotti Foundations are collectively one of the largest private contributors to biomedical research in Australia, and have granted close to $55 million to research projects since 1970.
For over 40 years the Foundations have had a significant impact on scientific research in Australia and the health and wellbeing of people worldwide.
In 2015, the Ramaciotti Foundations will award grants to biomedical research in three categories:
- Ramaciotti Biomedical Research Award
- Ramaciotti Medal for Excellence in Biomedical Research
- Ramaciotti Health Investment Grants
Applications are now open for all 2015 Ramaciotti Award categories.
- 2015 Ramaciotti Health Investment Grants, closing Friday 29 May, 2015
- 2015 Ramaciotti Medal for Excellence in Biomedical Research, closing Friday 29 May, 2015
Visit the Applications page for more information.
Copyright © Perpetual Limited 2005 - 2011
Perpetual Philanthropic Services and advice are provided by Perpetual Trustee Company Limited (PTCo), ABN 42 000 001 007, AFSL 236643. This information has been prepared by PTCo. It contains general information and is not intended to provide you with advice or take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.