Perpetual helps individuals, families, and not-for-profit (NFP) organisations make a lasting difference in the community through working closely with philanthropists and partnering with the NFP sector.
Philanthropy is an intrinsic part of Perpetual’s heritage. Our philosophy is designed to help our clients’ charitable investments achieve maximum benefit to community – we call this IMPACT Philanthropy. IMPACT Philanthropy recognises the importance of the philanthropist, good grantmaking and governance in building a healthy and responsive NFP sector.
Individuals and families
Real life examples
- Our IMPACT Philanthropy approach combines a strategic approach to philanthropy with sustained support for the NFP sector, towards maximum benefit to community.
- Our expertise and support has helped generations of Australians give to the community since 1886.
- As managers of more than 990 charitable trusts and endowments, we have the knowledge and networks to bring philanthropists and non-profit organisations with common goals together.
- Our investment expertise helps ensure your gift to the community is maximised in perpetuity.
- We offer you peace of mind that your charitable legacy will continue long after you do.
Perpetual Philanthropic Services and advice are provided by Perpetual Trustee Company Limited (PTCo), ABN 42 000 001 007, AFSL 236643. This information has been prepared by PTCo. It contains general information and is not intended to provide you with advice or take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.