Perpetual WealthFocus Super Plan
Providing wide investment choice and flexibility to manage your savings in the tax-effective super environment.
- Designed for employees and the self-employed seeking wide investment choice.
- Choose from over 60 investment options across all major asset classes.
- Flexible contribution and savings features.
- Optional insurance cover.
A high quality, diverse investment menu
Perpetual WealthFocus Super Plan allows you to choose from a wide range of quality investment options to meet your personal super needs. Access Australian and international shares, property, fixed income, cash and diversified funds managed by Perpetual and other highly rated investment managers. View all investment options and performance.
- Online access including the ability to transact
- Contribute via BPay or direct debit
- Regular savings plan
- Dollar cost averaging plan
- Pension Refresh
Optional insurance cover
Access optional personal insurance through the Perpetual WealthFocus Super Plan:
- Death only
- Total and Permanent Disablement only
- Death and Total and Permanent Disablement
- Salary Continuance.
- Min. Initial Investment $3,000
- Min. Additional Investment $1,000
Have you worked in the UK? WealthFocus Super has QROPS status
If you have retirement savings in the UK and are now an Australian resident, you may benefit from transferring your funds to a qualifying Australian pension fund, such as Perpetual WealthFocus Super Plan (QROPS500667). If you are in this situation, we suggest you read our booklet and seek advice from a financial adviser.
Ways to invest
General enquiries: 1800 022 033