Perpetual Limited is an independent and diversified financial services group providing specialised investment management, wealth advice and corporate fiduciary services to individuals, families, financial advisers and institutions.
Our origin as a trustee company, together with our outstanding performance track record in investment management, has built our reputation as one of the most respected brands in financial services in Australia.
Our passion is to protect and grow our clients’ wealth with our vision to be Australia’s largest independent wealth manager of choice.
Perpetual’s offices are located in Sydney (principal registered office), Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.Perpetual has three core businesses:
- Perpetual Investments – specialised asset management
- Perpetual Private – personal wealth advisory to high net worth segments
- Corporate Trust – corporate fiduciary services
- Perpetual was founded as the Perpetual Trustee Company on 28 September 1886
- Perpetual Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the code PPT.AX, with a market capitalisation of $0.96 billion ( as at 30 June 2012)
- Perpetual’s financial year runs from 1 July to 30 June
- Perpetual has over $247 billion of funds under management, advice or administration (as at 30 June 2012)
- Perpetual employs 1,053 FTEs (as at 1 August 2012)
Perpetual or Perpetual Group means Perpetual Limited, ABN 86 000 431 827, and its subsidiaries. This information has been prepared by Perpetual and contains information contributed by third parties. It contains general information and is not intended to provide you with advice or take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider whether the information is suitable for your circumstances and we recommend that you seek professional financial, tax and/or legal advice. The information is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation and is provided by Perpetual in good faith. However, the statements including assumptions and conclusions are not intended to be a comprehensive statement of relevant practice or law that is often complex and can change. To the extent permitted by law, no liability is accepted for any loss or damage as a result of any reliance on this information.