We’ve recently made some improvements to our Select product range, including new insurance through the Perpetual Select Super Plan (Select Super).
The following insurance benefits are now available through Perpetual Select Super:
- Comprehensive choice – Death, Total & Permanent Disablement (TPD) and Salary Continuance insurance are available.
- Increased default cover – Automatic Death and TPD cover (well above the minimum legislated level) for employer ‘default fund’ members.
- Transferability – Move your existing insurance to Select Super without a risk assessment (conditions apply).
- Interim Accidental cover – Stay covered while your application is being processed.
- Flexibility – Flexible waiting periods and choice of benefit periods for Salary Continuance cover.
We have recently given our website a new look and feel. The following enhancements are designed to help you stay informed.
- Market commentary – Stay up to date with the latest economic and financial market news.
- Educational materials – To help you learn more about growing, protecting and passing on your wealth or download our educational brochures.
- Fund information – Find historical performance and view the latest updates for Perpetual’s investment, super and pension funds.
- Compare products – Read about and compare our products and services that can help you and your family maximise and manage your wealth.
Of course, you can still access your account through your secure log in. If you have any feedback on Perpetual’s new website, please let your adviser know.
Perpetual has named Sculpture by the Sea Inc. as the new manager of a series of scholarships funded by the Helen Lempriere Bequest. The bequest, managed by Perpetual, was made by the late Keith Wood to honour his wife and artist, Helen Lempriere.
The new partnership will deliver an annual scholarship program in line with the wishes of the original bequest through Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi. This year, each Australian sculptor who applies to exhibit at Bondi will be considered for one of three Helen Lempriere Scholarships worth $30,000 each.
Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi 2010 will exhibit from 28 October until 14 November – see www.sculpturebythesea.com
This year’s Federal Budget will be announced on Tuesday evening, 11 May 2010. Our technical experts will review the announcements and determine how any changes might affect our clients, their investments and financial plan.
We’ll keep you up to date through a special edition of Informed in the week following the Federal Budget announcements.