Perpetual WealthFocus Pension Plan
- Offers account based pensions, term allocated pensions (where eligible) and ‘transition to retirement pensions’.
- Choose from over 75 investment options across all major asset classes.
- Flexible income and withdrawal features.
Flexible income and withdrawal features
The Perpetual WealthFocus Pension Plan allows your client to withdraw a regular income through an account based pension, transition to retirement pension or a term allocated pension (if they are eligible). Clients can choose the frequency of income payments and also alter the amount as their needs change. In some cases, lump sum withdrawal is also available.
Wide investment choice
Choose from a wide range of quality investment options to meet your clients’ retirement needs. Access cash, fixed income, Australian and international shares property and diversified funds managed by Perpetual and other highly rated investment managers.
- Online account access
- Easily switch investment options
- Dollar cost averaging plan
Has your client worked in the UK? WealthFocus Pension has QROPS status
If your client has retirement savings in the UK and are now an Australian resident, they may benefit from transferring their funds to a qualifying Australian pension fund, such as the Perpetual WealthFocus Pension Plan (QROPS500667). Read our booklet for more information.
- Download the PDS part 1
- Download the PDS part 2
- Important information & continuous disclosure
- Request a PDS by mail
- QROPS booklet