DIY super funds
Having your own super fund gives you more control over your retirement savings, as well as offering you a broader range of investments, the potential for better tax outcomes and significant flexibility.
Perpetual Private can offer you a highly personalised DIY super fund service designed to meet your long-term needs. We can work with your existing accountant or DIY super fund provider (if required) to ensure the best outcome for your situation. As a trustee company, we can also act as trustee of your super fund, and have been providing this service since 1994.
We can help you with:
- Establishing a DIY super fund (a self managed super fund or small APRA fund).
- Ongoing advice, management and administration.
- Suitable structures and investments for a DIY super fund.
- Gearing strategies.
- Capital gains tax reconstruction for your existing fund.
- Withdrawing a pension from your fund during retirement.
- Ensuring you can tax-effectively transfer your fund’s assets when you pass away.
Would you like to know more?
- Ask a question
- Phone 1800 631 381
Perpetual Private advice and services are provided by Perpetual Trustee Company Limited (PTCo), ABN 42 000 001 007, AFSL 236643. This information has been prepared by PTCo. It contains general information and is not intended to provide you with advice or take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.