Perpetual Limited is an independent and diversified financial services group providing specialised investment management, wealth advice and corporate fiduciary services to individuals, families, financial advisers and institutions.
Our origin as a trustee company, together with our outstanding performance track record in investment management, has built our reputation as one of the most respected brands in financial services in Australia.
Our passion is to protect and grow our clients’ wealth with our vision to be Australia’s largest independent wealth manager of choice.
Perpetual’s offices are located in Sydney (principal registered office), Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.Perpetual has three core businesses:
- Perpetual Investments – specialised asset management
- Perpetual Private – personal wealth advisory to high net worth segments
- Corporate Trust – corporate fiduciary services
- Perpetual was founded as the Perpetual Trustee Company on 28 September 1886
- Perpetual Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the code PPT.AX, with a market capitalisation of $0.96 billion ( as at 30 June 2012)
- Perpetual’s financial year runs from 1 July to 30 June
- Perpetual has over $24.7 billion of funds under management, advice or administration (as at 30 June 2012)
- Perpetual employs 1,053 FTEs (as at 1 August 2012)