Perpetual Limited is an independent and diversified financial services group providing specialised investment management, wealth advice and corporate fiduciary services to individuals, families, financial advisers and institutions.
Our origin as a trustee company, together with our outstanding performance track record in investment management, has built our reputation as one of the most respected brands in financial services in Australia.
Our passion is to protect and grow our clients’ wealth with our vision to be Australia’s largest independent wealth manager of choice.
Perpetual’s offices are located in Sydney (principal registered office), Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Perpetual has three core businesses:
- Perpetual Investments – specialised asset management
- Perpetual Private – personal wealth advisory to high net worth segments
- Perpetual Corporate Trust – corporate fiduciary services
- Perpetual was founded as the Perpetual Trustee Company on 28 September 1886
- Perpetual Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange under the code PPT
- Perpetual’s financial year runs from 1 July to 30 June
- For our latest financial results visit our shareholder centre.
Transfer of Traditional Trustee Company Services from The Trust Company Entities
The transfer of traditional trustee services from a number of The Trust Company entities to Perpetual Trustee Company Limited (‘PTCo’) (ACN 000 001 007, AFSL 236643) will take effect from 1 March 2015.
The Trust Company transferring entities are:
The Trust Company (Australia) Limited, ACN 000 000 993
The Trust Company Limited, ACN 004 027 749
The Trust Company (UTTCL) Limited, ACN 008 426 748
Starting 1 March 2015, PTCo will take over the provision of traditional trustee company services from the above entities. This transfer will include all of the estate assets and liabilities and is relevant to all of The Trust Company’s Trust & Estates, Health & Personal Injury and Philanthropy clients.
Fees and charges for the services have not changed.